couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stuart Watson <Stuart.Wat...@unep-wcmc.org>
Subject Problem with couchdb-load
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 13:34:05 GMT
Hi

I created a backup of our chef server db by doing

couchdb-dump http://127.0.0.1:5984/chef |gzip -9c > /tmp/chef.`date +%F`.couchdb.gz

I'm now trying to restore it by doing

couchdb-load <name of backup> but nothing appears to happen after I press enter.  It's
been running for about 3 hours so far.

Stuart

________________________________
UNEP-WCMC - serving the biodiversity community for 30 years.

** Confidentiality Statement and Disclaimer **

This e-mail, together with any attachments, may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of UNEP-WCMC. It is intended only for the person named above. Any copying,
distribution, dissemination, disclosure or use of this message or its contents unless authorised
by us is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately.

You should understand and accept that email communication with UNEP-WCMC is not a totally
secure communications medium. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we cannot guarantee that they are virus free. We do not,
to the extent permitted by law, accept any liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise)
for any virus infection and/or external compromise of security and/or breach of confidentiality
in relation to transmissions sent by e-mail. Thank you.