couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: View indexing slow on 1.2 branch
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:15:50 GMT
I think several of the developers have seen your issue, a view
indexing performance hit of about 25%.

Git bisect indicates this began at commit f0230527

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/f0230527

I was thinking of reverting it (with some gnarly conflicts), and
perhaps break it into logical sub-commits to identify the source.

Filipe, what do you think?

Script to test: http://friendpaste.com/1Z1pBlZ8x4GemalOxBvYQq

--
Iris Couch