couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PUT json data
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 07:52:07 GMT

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_Bulk_Document_API#Modify_Multiple_Documents_With_a_Single_Request
.

> yes, I can read.  While the docs might be clear to you they are not clear
to myself and others (based on questions I found searching).  Are you
refusing contributions for clearer documentation ?  That kind of attitude
is really stupid.

he was. just pointing you to the doc so you can have a clear view. What is
stupid here is your reaction.

There is a process described on the wiki to participate to the doc.  A jira
is here to open ticket. Other way is to open a thread like you did. what is
not clear is why it's difficult to add a list to a doc property. I suspect
that what you want is bulk doc streaming. Can you describe more what you're
trying to solve?

-benoƮt

john.tigernassau@gmail.com>

Than