couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: duplicate lines in futon config screen
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:48:53 GMT
On 1 February 2012 05:29, Mark Hahn <mark@hahnca.com> wrote:
> I got strace working.  It is only opening the default.d directory, local.d
> directory (both empty) and my default.ini and local.ini files.  I'm
> ignoring futon now since it doesn't agree with the actual behavior.  It is
> easy to tell what db directory is being used so I'm just playing with that
> one setting.
>
> I tried deleting the default config line and it made no difference.  I
> looked at the process with ps and it is a very long complicated erlang line
> that starts beam.  So I don't think I'll try that trick.

I'd like to see that if you can. Also any environment vars that start with ERL*.

> It may be a bug, but I'm not confident I could put together a decent
> report.  The 'how to repeat" section would be pretty big.  Also I guess it
> could be a problem with build-couch.

IIRC you are the only person to report this albeit twice
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.couchdb.user/16653

Are you able to zip the etc/* bits together and stash them somewhere
for me to take a look at? I'd be surprised if the couch binaries have
issues so let's start with the config - including the line from ps
above + the ERL* environment vars.

A+
Dave