couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Adam Augusta <rox...@gmail.com>
Subject node.couch.js problems (was Re: Using Ext-JS)
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 12:55:13 GMT
Hrm, I attempted to deploy hublist using the CouchApp npm module with
node.js v0.6.

CouchApp didn't push the subfolders of "app/libs/ext-4.0.2/src/" to
the couch, resulting in a lot of 404s when I pulled up index.html.

HubList's  "couchapp.js" includes the line:
couchapp.loadAttachments(ddoc, path.join(__dirname, 'attachments'));

Any advice?

-Adam