couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PUT json data
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:49:32 GMT
an "array of json objects" posted to /dbname is not valid input for
the CouchDB API.

As others have noted, you can POST a single json object to /dbname, or
PUT a single json object to /dbname/docname, or POST multiple
documents to /dbname/_bulk_docs using the {"docs":[]} format.

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_Document_API

B.