couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PUT json data
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 05:25:47 GMT
fine - I can see this is a group of arrogant programmers who don't want
others to contribute to make things better - if you think the couchdb
documentation is good, well, it's those that think they know that
actually don't - but then you probably can't understand that.   We won't
waste any more time here.