couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Attachments and replication
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 01:21:18 GMT

On Jan 19, 2012, at 10:51 AM, Robert Newson wrote:

> It seems your reply is scrambled for me. it appears you tacked on a
> paragrah to an unmarked quotation from earlier, quite confusing.

Sorry about that. It seems to be a bug in Apple’s Mail app in Lion, where the plain-text
body of an HTML reply isn’t adding ASCII quote markers. And the apache.org listserv strips
the HTML body, leaving the malformed plain text.

I try to remember to switch messages to plain-text before I post to this list, but too often
I forget.

—Jens