couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Travis Paul ...@visPaul.me>
Subject Re: re couchapp with node
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 22:25:22 GMT
In regards to your python couchapp experience, where you using python >=
2.5? Python 3 isn't supported and will give you crazy errors. I don't know
anything about python but I have found the python couchapp to work very
well.

Sorry that I can't help you with your node.js problem I haven't gotten
around to trying it out yet.