couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Travis Paul ...@vispaul.me>
Subject Re: CouchBase discontinues Single Server: now what?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 15:33:47 GMT
RPMs and PKGBUILDs are pretty easy to implement from a good upstream
source, especially if you don't have to maintain packages for
your dependencies (i.e Erlang), I would imagine DEBs are the same.

I'm sure someone will continue to package couch for various Linux distros.
Windows(and Mac?) on the other hand may be more tricky since they lack
package managers and probably bundle Erlang in the binaries.