couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Rima Al-Sheikh <r...@itpshare.com>
Subject Jobs for developers
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:56:31 GMT
Hi There,

 We are looking to hire talented developers to join different teams,
including javascript, UX, Front-end development and python and other types
of development.

The candidate should be willing to move to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

*The back-end developer must have:*

1. Experience in OOP.

2. Strong algorithm thinking.

3. average SQL database design skills.

4. Experience dealing with an MVC framework such as Symfony, Django, RoR or
others is a plus.

5. Experience in Python is a plus.

6. Previous experience in a low level programming language such as Java,
C++, C# is a huge bonus.

7. Web development experience is a huge bonus.

8. CouchDB mojo is nice to have, or we will teach you! We couch everything!
We use it in unique and creative ways mainly to enhance performance.

*Front-end:*

Understand user behavior, preferably previous experience in news portals
and experience in building business news is a bonus.

Can code javascript while asleep.

Love to think differently.

The candidate should be self motivated, love to learn and up for bigger
challenges every day.

Environment is fast moving and highly demanding. It's a publishing company
and being on time and target is the most important factor in what we do
plus we push so hard to implement the right design patterns in everything
we do. The candidate should be able to think fast and find creative
solutions fast while still go for the highest performance solution (fastest
algorithms- lowest complexity ) and be able to work with a highly
knowledgable team to share and think together.

Everyone who joins our team learn so much because it's a company of 600
highly creative individuals and we are up to compete in the market in all
of our products so you must be able to work under pressure and enjoy
growing in experience and grow with us.

Opportunities are unlimited and I hardly can think of a technology you
can't apply here, we try to keep things moving and changing to keep up with
the latest trends and strike at the right moments.

If you are up for the journey please email your CV to rima@itpshare.com

Visa, insurance, tickets, etc. are all provided. Salary is TBD.

Finally, please don't get pissed that I'm polluting this mailing list with
a job posting, but I can't think of a better place to post.

**Cheers!