couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Raoul <nicolas.raoul.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best practice for storing large dynamic tree in CouchDB?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 08:34:56 GMT
Comparing with the recent thread "Modeling a tree in couchdb",
I should stress that elements in my data structure are NOT ordered.

This makes the problem much simpler than the previous thread, so
chances are a "best practice" can be described easily.

The data I want to store is just like a filesystem (without symlinks):
Each node contains any number of unordered nodes.

Cheers!
Nicolas Raoul