couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchDB with databases per user: continuous replications stop working, without errors
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 12:37:15 GMT
Check the logs.

Besides the likely issue of not enough available file descriptors for
the connections + database files, it's likely that the Erlang VM
reached the maximum limit of allowed ETS tables (each replication in
1.1.1 and below creates and uses 1 ETS table).

That limit is by default about 1400. To increase it set the
environment variable ERL_MAX_ETS_TABLES to something higher.

--
Filipe David Manana,