couchdb-user mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get view with a list of keys
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:45:56 GMT
The problem with POST method is that you need to do the encoding manually,
while with GET method instead of &key=["key1",...], you get
&key[]=["key1"]&key[]=... To solve the problem, for example, I transform
the full query in a string and I attach it manually to the web address. In
that way, the browser takes care of encoding for me and I avoid the mess. I
use this method under jQuery AJAX (don't forget to add \" for the double
quota required in the query).

Hope it will help.

CGS

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuccio@gmail.com