couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parallel views in Python
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 19:15:34 GMT
Hi!

Actually this happened because of copied viewserver design: CouchDB
could pass documents to viewserver in async way, but this feature
doesn't used(by no one afaik), so all documents have to be proceed one
by one per each design document. Right now I'm trying to figure how to
use this behavior for new python query server, but no numbers or
results currently I have. But I'll inform you if I've got something,
stay tuned(:

--