couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: couchdb futon: IE7 / IE8 support?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:09:27 GMT
On 13 January 2012 19:55, Jason Sachs <jmsachs@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having a great time using couchdb (CouchBase single server 1.2.0
> <- CouchDB 1.1.0) under Firefox + Chrome + Opera, but one of my
> coworkers tried to view our database via Futon on IE8, and got this
> error:

TL;DR we'd love patches for this.

I don't think any devs use IE at all. I'm one of the few/only Windows
devs, and I don't do any testing with Futon on IE either. There's
clearly room for improvement so feel free to take a look and come back
with questions. There are a few lurking JS gurus around.

A+
Dave