couchdb-user mailing list archives

From john tigernassau <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchBase discontinues Single Server: now what?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 15:36:08 GMT
it takes about 5 mins on a debian based system (and i would assume rpm as
well) to download the necessary dependencies and compile from the source
tarball.  This is programming 101.  I posted the instructions for
ubuntu/mint before but will post again if needed.  Most of the distro
binaries were old versions anyway - this gives you the latest version.