couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Debian Packaging and PPA for Ubuntu
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:22:26 GMT
Randall,

You could consider stealing some of my scripting around pbuilder in
order to build packages for squeeze, lucid, maverick, natty and
oneiric for both 32-bit and 64-bit servers in one go. It's also quite
possible to write a much better script. :)

https://github.com/cloudant/packages/blob/master/debian/build

B.