couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: how to implement a database for every user
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:11:04 GMT
Hi Ryan, CGS & Martin

Thanks for your great help. This community is very impressive.
I know a whole lot more now - if someone has au suggestion that hasn't been
mentioned I'm still thankfull.
Guess I will look with iriscouch what is possible on their servers. If
CouchDB-Serfservice could be used then I guess I am set up in little time.

Cheers

Alex