couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gregor Martynus <gre...@martynus.net>
Subject Re: couchDB with databases per user: continuous replications stop working, without errors
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 12:53:30 GMT
Thanks all for your responses! The app is hosted at iris couch, I'm sure
that Jason will respond to the technical suggestions, thanks so much!

I've a monitoring in place that checks the _log once per minute and
notifies me if there is any error. I also checked it manually. There is no
error. I'm not sure if there are other system logs we could log into, but
the logs that are exposed via '/_log' did not show any errors.

I'm still wondering if there is anybody else with a similar way to use
couchDB as I am, with many databases (e.g. per user) and tons of (internal)
continuous replications. Is this not a setup that couchDB supports /
encourages?