couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sanchit Bahal <sanchit.ba...@live.com>
Subject RE: CouchDB v1.1.1 on EPEL repository
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:22:49 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

>> You could ask the EPEL maintainer for the CouchDB package, but note that
EPEL stands for 'Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux', so their priority is
not always having the latest version available.
I thought that it would be someone from the CouchDB community who would
upload the latest CouchDB package to EPEL. EPEL maintainer would not
probably worry about what versions of different packages are available.

>> You could maybe use another repository or build CouchDB yourself using
build-couchdb [0] for instance.
I would give this a try. Thanks for the link.

Thanks,
Sanchit Bahal