couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: re couchapp with node
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 08:21:32 GMT
okay, I checked it out

we are using python 2.7 (Debian Sid)

couchapp (python) worked okay - apparently when we tested
backbone-couchdb with couchapp, one of the files was linked, which
caused errors - fixing this, couchapp seemed to work okay.

the node approach still seems simpler than the more complicated folder
structure of the python approach but either seems to work for now.