couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject re couchapp with node
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:39:39 GMT
I posted this with node google group but then realized I might get a
response from this group with more couchapp users.

we're trying to use node.couchapp.js but since it's not very documented
having trouble figuring out whether base files such as index.html,
app.css, etc should get added as either:
a) put under attachments folder and get loaded with loadAttachment
b) or listed under ddoc and loaded with loadFile

we have tried both the python version of couchapp which gave all sorts
of errors and seems overly complicated  and at Kelso - a node version of
couchapp which also has way too many dependencies making it quite
complicated as well - we are hoping to clean up, better document and
even simplify node.couchapp without dependencies.