couchdb-user mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchDB with databases per user: continuous replications stop working, without errors
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 12:45:40 GMT

That can be also because the database is busy and CouchDB failed to
start new connections due to unresponsive database. Therefore, I think,
it would be quite useful to have a look at the log. If in the log you
get the system limit error, then Robert is right.

CGS

PS: I am not a developer, so, if you aren't interested in my opinion,
please, ignore my post.