couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: starting couch on linux boot from build-couchdb
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2011 19:00:24 GMT
I have only a few sparse thoughts:

- you can get latest log lines at http://localhost:5984/_log

- have a look at /root/build-couchdb/build/etc/init.d/couchdb or
consider using upstart (I have posted here a sample startup script a
few days ago)

- first check if default configuration works fine, then change one
configuration option and check again. Iterate until the problem shows
up.

- being root is not enough to avoid permission problems.

HTH,
 Marcello