couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Jim R. Wilson" <wilson.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reduce error algorithm?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 20:57:07 GMT
To debug, you could wrap the contents of your reducer in a try/catch, then
have it emit an error as output.  Your re-reducer would then ignore errors
(re-emit them).

The error object you output could have the original arguments as one if its
properties, so you could inspect and reproduce the issue.

I haven't had this particular problem, these are just some ideas off the
top of my head. Good luck!

-- Jim R. Wilson (seven databases in seven weeks)