couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Prabowo <riz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build-couchdb start, stop, restart
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 04:12:02 GMT
Hi Jason! Thanks for the reply. Sadly, the method you described didn't work.
I'm guessing, it has something to do with build/env.sh. Since that
file will make couchdb availlable to the PATH.
I haven't had installed any program for source before, so i don't know
how to make it startup scripts

Would you please post the instructions as to how to do it in the
build-couchdb github page? I'm sure for many novice people like me the
instructions will be a great help.

Thank you