couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: can't control config chain
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:19:07 GMT
aarrgghh - I need help

I removed all options from default.ini that were in local.ini and then
copied these two files to both the build directory that shows in couchdb
-c, and to my desired location.

Now the config page in futon looks good but when futon tries to retrieve
the db list I get an error saying it couldn't retrieve the dbs.  The
message ends with a cryptic  "function_clause".

BTW, I'm sure the build is good.  I have been running couchdb successfully
for some time in this installation.  It wasn't until I tried re-configuring
that all hell broke loose.