couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: can't control config chain
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:18:11 GMT
Running the -c on the command to start couch is a nice tip.  Gives me
confidence whenever I start it up.

I re-installed couch.  This time my config edits worked without all the
weirdness.  I guess I'll chalk all this up to some unknown pilot error.  It
does bother me that couch is capable of getting so screwed up.  It makes me
nervous.

I apologize for my posting so much.  I was freaked out last night.

P.S.  I have always gotten two identical couch processes and a beam in my
ps listing.  Is this normal?  If so, why are there two identical running?
 This happens even when everything is working right.