couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: can't control config chain
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:00:47 GMT
Another weird thing is happening.  I've got a bunch of duplicate entries
being shown in futon config page.  One entry will be from the .ini file in
my location (/ria/etc/db) and the other from the default location (
/root/build-couchdb/build/etc/couchdb ).

How can this happen?  I'm using the -n option in my command to clear the
chain.  Also, how could the futon page show any duplicates?  Wouldn't any
later .ini setting replace an earlier one?

An example of a futon duplicate follows.  These are adjacent lines in the
[couchdb] section.

 *uri_file* /root/build-couchdb/build/var/run/couchdb/couch.uri
x <http://dev.comps2.info:5984/_utils/config.html#remove>
*uri_file* /mnt/db/couch.uri