couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Keith Gable <zi...@ignition-project.com>
Subject Re: The perfect logger
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 18:41:04 GMT
Perhaps someone could write a CouchDB->syslog(-ng) log output mechanism,
and then create a CouchDB destination for syslog(-ng)? That will give you
the flexibility of having log data in CouchDB if you want it (as a feature
of syslog(-ng)), or not if you don't.

---
Keith Gable
A+ Certified Professional