couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gregor Martynus <gre...@martynus.net>
Subject max_dbs_open and replication stopped working (couchDB 1.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.6)
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 01:05:47 GMT
Hey,

I made a migration from SQL to Couch and inserted in a very short time
hundreds of documents, databases and continuous replications. After the
migration I got the max_dbs_open error. Is that expected? This is only
locally, only I do access the DB. Do continuous replications do count
against max_dbs_open?

The other thing that happenend: replications just stopped working. I can't
replicate any db, not even locally. And new docs in _replicator do get
ignored as well. The POST request to _replicate does not even show up in
the logs.

I restarted my Mac, but didn't help. I don't know what to do, can anybody
please help?

– Gregor