couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Database size seems off even after compaction runs.
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 20:55:03 GMT

On Dec 27, 2011, at 1:55 AM, CGS wrote:

> I understand your confusion about documentation, but I can say, this
> behavior is documented. If you read carefully the official documentation

Which is the 'official documentation'? So far the most comprehensive thing I've found is the
wiki, especially the "Complete HTTP API Reference" and the pages it links to, but I've never
gotten the feeling that this is a definitive source of documentation, just a grab-bag that
gets updated when people feel like it (and which contains a lot of obsolete/inaccurate information).
CouchDB doesn't seem to have anything like, say, the MySQL reference manual.

—Jens