couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: array from query string
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 19:34:43 GMT

On Dec 27, 2011, at 7:21 AM, MK wrote:

It seems to me that couch does not make arrays from multiple query pairs,

I don’t think it does; I’ve actually never heard of that behavior before. I don’t think
the RFCs governing URLs specify any particular meaning for a query parameter being repeated.

'PUT' /user1/_design/main/_update/docTags/somedoc?title=check&tags=four&tags=new&tags=okay%21

Maybe try using a single tags parameter whose value is a JSON array, like:
&tags=["four","new","ok"]
but you'd probably have to URL-escape the quotes.

—Jens