couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Roman Geber <ge...@b1-systems.de>
Subject Re: Question on what is CouchDB's strength
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:27:03 GMT
Hi,

for me one of the greatest strength is its capability to store the apps
used to work with your data. Couchapps take some getting used to, but
they are very convineint and fully integrated.

I wrote a blog post about couchdb's features and linked some of the
resources I use a lot here:
http://romangeber.com/2011/11/18/couchdb-roundup/

cu
Roman