couchdb-user mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User authentication failures
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 08:38:42 GMT

It looks like Erlang reached the 1024 processes default limit. That
should be solved by increasing ERL_MAX_PORTS (and, if it doesn't help,
add also the parameter +P number_of_max_ports to erl command). I had
similar problems with another Erlang software and that solved the
problem. To be noted that Erlang checks for the working memory
availability for each thread, so, the maximum ports cannot be insanely high.

CGS