couchdb-user mailing list archives

From venugopal.r...@fit.fraunhofer.de
Subject Re: Image upload from App
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:01:19 GMT
I can see the photo(JPEG) being attached to the CouchDB server when I run
the application (Can see the size (KB) details, but the image does not
open, not readable). Anyone had similar problems? Here is the Android code
snippet written in Titanium Studio.

var image = event.media;
var xhr = Titanium.Network.createHTTPClient();
xhr.open('PUT','http://129.26.160.66:5984/mc/id100/attachment.jpg?rev=42-2fd65cfa04540fb9e73ee85a42111d2e');
xhr.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "image/jpeg");
xhr.send({media:image});

Regards,