couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Hirst <paul.hi...@sophos.com>
Subject RE: up-to-date couchdb package for ubuntu
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:38:49 GMT
I have packaged it in the zeelabs PPA for lucid. It's got some of the debian patches applied
(I think that only applies to init scripts or makes it build properly) and a tiny patch of
my own which increases the javascript stack size from 20M to 200M. Check the source package
to see what I've included.

I've only used it in a server environment so I don't know what installing it might do to desktopcouch
stuff.

I try to keep it as vanilla as possible.

Sophos Limited, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 991 2418 08.