Hi,

We are collecting statics couchdb and views that provide analysis. However management don’t do javascript and I’m a back en guy, so I’m hoping that the group could possibly provide some suggestions/recommendations on how we can deliver the data we are analysing into a more human friendly formats that involves lists of data and visualisation (charts etc). Now I know this is a how long is a piece of string question as there are a multitude of Web Frameworks, graphic libraries out there and on of the advantages of REST/JSON, but what I’m looking for is what seems to be the most common approach used by the community i.e couchapps/jquery/django ? I’ve done some Googling and have not been able to find much.

And out of interested what is the Couchdb app Futon written in?

Apologies if this is a rubbish question, but my management don’t seem to see it that way J

Mike

MICHAEL KIMBER

PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT

d: 02890788378| m: 07792329322

f: 02890788339 | e: mkimber@kana.com

209 Airport Road West, Belfast

BT3 9EZ, United Kingdom

KANA

EVENTS | WHITEPAPERS | CASE STUDIES | DEMOS

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Linked In

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us immediately.