Hi,

When I get the source out of GIT, there does not appear to be a configure script, so how do I build Couchdb?

Mike

MICHAEL KIMBER

PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT

d: 02890788378| m: 07792329322

f: 02890788339 | e: mkimber@kana.com

209 Airport Road West, Belfast

BT3 9EZ, United Kingdom

KANA

EVENTS | WHITEPAPERS | CASE STUDIES | DEMOS

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Linked In

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us immediately.