couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nodejs couchapp
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 22:14:18 GMT
I wrote node-couchapp and i don't even remember what those flags did. i have since changed
the command line api.

couchapp push app.js http://localhost:5984/db

or

couchapp sync app.js http://localhost:5984/bd

if you do

npm install -g couchapp

the couchapp bin should be in your $PATH

-Mikeal

On Nov 7, 2011, at November 7, 20118:53 AM, john.tiger wrote:

> The node.couchapp.js module seems so much cleaner/simpler than the python based couchapp
tools but we are having trouble since there is not much documentation or tutorials yet.