couchdb-user mailing list archives

From JC de Villa <jc.devi...@gmail.com>
Subject Date discrepancy on Futon status page.
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:39:10 GMT
Hi guys,

I just noticed something odd with my most recently complied couch. It's
based off of commit 74613f5c413a3d10bec024bcac8fe9e7be10ac74.

Anywho, I fired off a couple of continuous pull replications last night.
 No problems there, and everything is peachy. This afternoon, I looked at
the status page and it's updating just fine, no hiccups at all. Then I
noticed that the "Started on" and "Last updated on" column have the right
time, but the date is off by one month. The dates all show "2011-10-2" for
the Start column and "2011-10-3" on the last updated column.

I first thought that it might have been the system date/time set
incorrectly getting reflected on it, but the system date/time is correct,
and the logs also show the correct date.

Nothing special done with compiling it... I used libmozjs185-dev from the
ubuntu natty repositories, and couchdb was configured with --prefix=/opt.
Config files are symlinked to /etc as I've always done.

Anyway, here's a snip of a screenshot of the server time and the status
page:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6654126/snapshot4.png

Any ideas?

--