couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Build error on couch_js/main.c
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2011 18:48:40 GMT
Hi, Daniel. I believe I have finally fixed this bug. The "ubuntu"
branch in the repository has the code, I will promote it to the master
branch if further testing goes well.

    git fetch
    git checkout ubuntu
    rm -rf ./build
    rake

Something like that should work. (I know you have it working already
but I just wanted to tie up this thread.)

--
Iris Couch