couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View row with doc==null
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:13:46 GMT
I've done some more testing:

1. I've restored the original db and view files (before compaction and cleanup)
2. I've made a clone of the db and view with new name
3. Verified that everything works as expected, i.e. both db return
identical results and all files are identical (done using curl and
cmp).

Here the tests:

1. Compacting the clone the row with doc==null disappears.
2. Compacting the master the row is still here.
3. Comparing with cmp *.couch and *.view, they are identical.
4. Restarting couchdb does not help.

What am I missing?

Marcello