couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View row with doc==null
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:32:29 GMT
2011/11/15 Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuccio@gmail.com>:
> I've done some more testing:
>
> 1. I've restored the original db and view files (before compaction and cleanup)
> 2. I've made a clone of the db and view with new name
> 3. Verified that everything works as expected, i.e. both db return
> identical results and all files are identical (done using curl and
> cmp).
>
> Here the tests:
>
> 1. Compacting the clone the row with doc==null disappears.
> 2. Compacting the master the row is still here.

Ops sorry, I did those two tests with Futon and forcing reload did not
show the row in test 1. After clearing the cache completely, the row
with doc==null is here.

I verified with curl and both dbs return the row with doc==null.

The only way I have found to delete it, is to delete the view file.

Marcello