couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2011 Apache CouchDB Community Survey...
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:25:13 GMT
I agree: good books an manuals are essential, and "CouchDB: The
Definitive Guide" is not enough.

However the comparison with PostgreSQL is not fair.
CouchDB is a very young project and the whole "NoSQL movement" (sorry,
I don't know how to name it...) is also very young. I'm confident that
things will get better with time.

Marcello