couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Replication Monitoring
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 16:11:18 GMT
More recently, for 'master'/trunk and branch 1.2.x, extra information
was added to  /_active_tasks for replications. Example:

$ curl -s http://localhost:5984/_active_tasks
[
  {
  "pid":"<0.1303.0>",
  "checkpointed_source_seq":17333,
  "continuous":false,
  "doc_write_failures":0,
  "docs_read":17833,
  "docs_written":17833,
  "missing_revisions_found":17833,
  "progress":3,
  "revisions_checked":17833,
  "source":"http://fdmanana.couchone.com/indexer_test/",
  "source_seq":551202,
  "started_on":1316229471,
  "target":"indexer_test",
  "type":"replication",
  "updated_on":1316230082
}
]

regards,

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Chris Wilhite <chris.publicbox@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, I will look into this.
>
> On 11/3/11 11:20 AM, Ryan Ramage wrote:
>>>
>>> Using the _changes feed is ok, but I would like to be able to provide a
>>> way
>>> for the user to see how many documents are remaining, MB's to be
>>> transferred

--
Filipe David Manana,