couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication Monitoring
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 15:20:22 GMT
> Using the _changes feed is ok, but I would like to be able to provide a way
> for the user to see how many documents are remaining, MB's to be transferred
> etc.  Is there a place where this data is reported?

I have not looked at this in a while, but here is something I had
written and that Filipe had answered the list as of Jul 14:

>> One question, how can I get the progress of a one time replication? Is there>>
something on the _active_task line that I can use to inform the user how>> long the
replication will take (percent complete) ? Currently I have to use>> an indeterminate
progress bar.