couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Monica Razdan <mon...@almende.org>
Subject Re: couchdb 1.1.0 binding fails
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 10:46:13 GMT
Hello,

I have resolved the binding problem by changing the file permissions. It
looks like if you start the couchdb as a root the file permissions change.
Also, making sure if the changes(bind_address) made in local.ini are
 written on correct instance of local.ini. There are 2  instances of
local.ini file one in the installation directory and the other ( the file
which gets read during the execution)  -
/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.ini

Hope it resolves your problem!

Thanks,
Monica