couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View Help Needed
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 02:39:52 GMT
Write map/reduce for each metric you're trying to collect and make an
HTTP request for each one. Often this confusion comes from the SQL
mindset, "One Query to rule them all, One Query to find them, One
Query to bring them all and in the darkness bind them" mantra from
reducing number of queries issued to a database.